A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Secrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Secrest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secrest
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Secrest Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Secrest, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Secrest graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Secrest has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Harold Secrest MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie H. Secrest practice?
- Dr. Leslie Secrest has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Secrest practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.