inactive

Leslie B Seiden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 3rd, 2016
Basically a Druggie herself
She doesn't care who you are, you're background, criminal etc, she'll basically prescribe you anything you want. I've seen her over dose and then underdose me depending on her mood. Which flies back and forth depending on the day. She also has used her poor husband as a secretary while screaming at both me and him. Ummm HIPPA, anyone????? She cared about my $250 check though!!

September 20th, 2016
A pill mill
This Dr ishould basically be charged as a drug dealer...she charges 200 dollars, doesn't care if patients have any previous history of drug abuse, over prescribes and is ruining lives...I can't wait for the authorities to catch up with her...it's only a matter of time...she keeps pts coming back so she can collect 200$ from them and send them on their way. Her "group" is a complete joke and she's creating addicts, nor helping them. Good job "Dr"

May 2nd, 2016
a concerned family member
Dr. Seiden prescribed suboxone for my brother to get himself off a xanax addiction. Then prescribed him xanax to get off of the suboxone !!!! I feel she doesn't know a thing about drug addicts. Why would you prescribe any drug at all to an addict?? Her office should be shut down and investigated for unnecessary drug prescription. Now my brother is in rehab again and another dui thanks to Dr. Seiden !!!!! After speaking to a few people, I found out she is known for this !!! You better be careful if something serious happens to someones family, You have to live with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and taking xanex and suboxone is a deadly combo.....

April 20th, 2015
Wonderful doctor. She makes you feel comfortable and spends as much time as you need with herher.

March 9th, 2014
Lady Antebellum
This might sound cheesy but entering her program reminded me of the lyrics from lady antebellums song -hello world, " hello world, how ya been, good to see you my old friend." Because its like I've regained my life back. And the time spent in conversation with her is fruitful. She knows her stuff and has been very to helpful in finding solutions to problems I would have never come up with on my own. At work I was known as the screw up, 6 months later they're talking promotion and are relieved if I'm around during stressful times because I've become dependable and reliable.If there's any kind of emergency shes always available, or if its something less urgent she usually gets back to you by that day. She has jumped through hoops for me and really inconvenienced herself at times just for my benefit, merely one patient out of about hundred if not more. I say it reminds me of the song because in all honesty, her program has brought my world back to me.

January 9th, 2014
A Blessing
Dr. Seiden has been one of the most influential people in my life, she provided wonderful care at the worst time of my life, she not only met my needs but anticipated future needs, although we are coming to the end of our relationship r/t completion of program.I feel as though once a patient with Dr. Seiden always a patient, the walls of her offices are littered with cards and poems as a testament to her healing ways, recently we spoke of the headaches patients have had in regards to the New Year and reimbursement changes made by insurance companies that left patients without their medicines, Dr. Seiden once exhausting all options of getting these medications covered to no avail, had some patients medicines billed to her personal credit card, she truly is 1 in a million

June 7th, 2012
Saved me!
Because of her help I have regained my life. I left abruptly, but with the tools she provided I kicked my bad habits at home and now live happy!!!

December 20th, 2010
Quack
Did irreparable damage to my life by misdiagnosing me and prescribing completely inappropriate medications for me.

March 29th, 2010
adult with add
dr seiden provides excellent care for me and make sure i have the assitance i need.thank you leslie

July 14th, 2009
would no recommend. suboxone program is expensive. veryyyy. dr didnt spend much one on one time with patient, wrote script and made next appt. 200,included visit with her and group therapy. group therapy was helpful,but not because of dr-- because of other patients.