A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Shauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Shauf is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Shauf, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shauf graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Shauf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ralph Shauf DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Shauf practice?
- Dr. Leslie Shauf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Shauf practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.