A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Silberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Silberman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silberman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Silberman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Silberman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Silberman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Leslie Silberman practices Pediatrics near White Oak, PA.