A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Silberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Silberman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Silberman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Silberman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Silberman practices Pediatrics near White Oak, PA.