Dr. Leslie Simmons Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Simmons?

Bad experience

Posted on November 9th, 2016

I had very bad experience with this doctor. She did not care about the patients. She made me feel that I was wasting her time by trying to explain to her my medical history. She did not want to know my history. She has limited knowledge and has no patience, and is Unprofessional.

Posted on November 18th, 2008

I was very disappointed with the professionalism of the staff. I was called about an abnormal result but the person who called was not able to give me any more information. After many phone attempts I had to wait over a week to speak with someone about these results. I find this to be absurd and I was very disappointed with this system!

Posted on November 29th, 2016