A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Sojka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Sojka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Sojka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sojka graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sojka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie William Sojka MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie W. Sojka practice?
- Dr. Leslie Sojka has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Sojka practices Internal Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Internists.