Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Maureen H on Apr 22nd, 2013

Excellent diagnostician, intelligent, personable, kind. I've been a patient of Dr. Stanwix for 25 years, and know I've always had the best care.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

The entire scheduling and billing staff are unprofessional and an embarrassment to their field. I was told that I would be covered for an office visit prior to being scheduled. I later received a bill from my insurance company that denied coverage for the visit. I called up the billing department to explain the issue. They basically called me a liar and told me that no one in their office would tell me that I was covered for a visit. I asked to speak to Dr. Stanwix. She was too busy and would not give me a call back. They do not care about their patients.

|  Stanwix is a great doctor  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

We are lucky to have her

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

She has been my family's doc for a long time now and while her office staff is not my favorite, she makes it all worth it. We adore her

|  Dr. Stanwix is TERRIFIC!  |  show details
by Lorrie on Jul 21st, 2009

Here bedside manner is wonderful. She is nice, caring and spends just the right amount of time with you. She has been my Primary Dr. for a few years now and I so happy there (Ponderosa Family Physicians) actually all of the Doctors there are awesome. We have seen them all because we have been going to the practice for 9 years.