Learn more about Dr. Leslie Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Stern, Leslie Stern MD PhD FACS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Stern, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Manipulation
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- St Annes Hospital Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie E Stern MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Stern practice?
- Dr. Leslie Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Stern practices Neurological Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Neurological Surgeons.