A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Stern, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Brain surgery, Degenerative Spine, and Neurosurgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stern has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Stern practice?
Dr. Leslie Stern practices Neurological Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.