Dr. Leslie Stewart MD Patient Reviews

3.0

March 13th, 2017
Arrogance Overdrive
Dr Stewart was ONE of many Dr's that cared for me. He let us know that he was "Captain of the ship" and that everyone else took direction from him. Nothing could be farther from the truth. His arrogance completely overshadowed any type of degree or experience he may have. His lack of compassion, poor bedside manner and coldheartedness were out of line. He should be ashamed how he treated my family in the ICU. He gives all the other "good" Dr's aboard "his" ship a bad rep.

February 19th, 2013
I met Dr. Stewart over 10yrs ago when he practiced in SC. I was 23yrs old and diagbosed with lymphedema. I had an early am appt, but was seen last. His nurse actually told me that Dr. Leslie likes making his new patients wait. When I discussed this with him, he told me that he was the only doctor of his kind in SC and that I could leave. My PCP told me when she made the referral that it was hard to get an appt with him, so I thought he was telling the truth. I left there in tears. It was the worse experience of my life. I was 23, fresh out of college, and was dealing with lymphedema in my lower extremeties. My self worth was depleted after meeting Dr. Stewart. He came across as very arrogant. However, he had an office full of patients waiting to see him. I would never recommend this man for anyone. He must learn that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.