A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Stone is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Stone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Peterson Stone MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie P. Stone practice?
- Dr. Leslie Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Stone practices Family Medicine near Ashland, OR.
See Ashland Primary Care Doctors.