Dr. Leslie Storey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Storey?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Storey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017

Cheerful, easy to talk with, gentle, knows her stuff. I trust Dr. Storey and will continue to be her patient. Also, the staff is accommodating and courteous. I have recommended Dr. Storey to my friends.

July 15th, 2015

I would have given her 5 stars but she had to reschedule one of my appointments. However, the staff was nice to work with when we worked out a new appointment date.

March 3rd, 2015

Great knowledgeable doctor! My kids adore her and enjoy having her as their dermatologist. Would recommend for sure!

July 14th, 2014

Excellent dermatologist

Dr. Storey was unhurried, kind, investigative, respectful, explained her thoughts clearly Re problem and shared the rationale for diagnosing and her treatment option choice. I took my elderly mother to her and was so impressed I went to her when I had a need and recommend her at every chance I get.

June 3rd, 2014

Personable and friendly

Wow! What a fantastic doctor and wonderful office staff! I have been to a dermatologist before for rashes or blemishes, but I've never gone in to have something removed. I was a bit apprehensive. The medical assistant who saw me to my room and collected some initial information was the first to put me at ease. She was friendly and knowledgeable, answering some of my initial questions for me. Moments after the medical assistant left, the doctor and nurse arrived to begin the evaluation. They were a great team, working very well together. Dr. Storey's bedside manner ranks near the top of the doctors I have visited. Over the past 25 years, I have had seen many doctors for a variety of reasons, some very serious. And I have seen some horrible bedside manner, delivered in situations where the doctor's affect makes a significant difference. Dr. Storey is professional, efficient, and personable. I suspect she could tell that I had some anxiety about having needles, lasers, and scalpels coming at my face – especially near my eyes. She maintained constant conversation with me, helping me to relax, describing what she was doing as she was doing it. What I thought was brilliant is that she responded to my desire for specifics. She began speaking rather superficially about what she was doing only going into detail in response to my queries. I suspect that was to allow for patients who might be uncomfortable with much specificity to still know what's going on during the procedure. When everything was finished I told the nurse how they set me at ease during the procedure. Their comfortable back-and-forth repartee was actually enjoyable, and I told her that I would have enjoyed the conversation equally if we had been out having cocktails. If you are looking for a modern, recently renovated office with friendly helpful staff, University Dermatology Specialists on Kashian Lane (behind Community Med Center) is the place to go. If you want one of the most personable, charming, and offputting doctors with what is clearly an excellent knowledge of her medical specialty, then I couldn't recommend a doctor more strongly than Dr. Leslie Storey.

August 31st, 2017