A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Strange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strange
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Strange, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strange graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Strange has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Caldwell Strange MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie C. Strange practice?
- Dr. Leslie Strange has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Strange practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.