A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Stricke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Stricke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stricke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Stricke, FCCP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricke graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stricke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Malvin Stricke FCCP, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Stricke practice?
- Dr. Leslie Stricke has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Stricke practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.