A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Strickland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Strickland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Erin Strickland MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Leslie Strickland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Strickland practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.