A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Strong is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Strong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Strong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Elliott Strong MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Strong practice?
- Dr. Leslie Strong has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Strong practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.