A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Struxness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Struxness, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Struxness, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Struxness graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Struxness has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Struxness accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans