A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Struxness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Struxness, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Struxness graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Struxness has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Anne Struxness MD is a female Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Struxness practice?
- Dr. Leslie Struxness has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Struxness practices Gynecology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.