Dr. Leslie Sude Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Sude?

March 7th, 2015

Not good

Thinks it's ok to give 9 vaccines at one time!

September 3rd, 2013

Thoughtful, straight-shooting, caring

Dr. Sude is a very experienced and considerate doctor. She really took the time to listen to us, and she relates really well with kids. She always give you an honest answer.

July 3rd, 2012

The comments section would not correct my errors.......utter disregard for safety

Dr Suede was so pro vaccine that she told me she would give up to 9 vaccines at one time....I was a little behind in my vaccines so she wanted to catch me up...she was going to give the MMR and chicken pox at the same time....I refused because I knew that combo was very dangerous. I asked if she has any autistic children in her practice and she said she had many and she almost was proud of this fact. I asked if she ever saw Measles Mumps or Rubella and she said once she saw Mumps . My daughter didn't er even needed the ones she was pushing...I gave into the Hib and Dtp....I actually looked into the HiB and my because Iof her age she didn't even need a booster Hib...both had thermisol...

April 18th, 2017