A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Szeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Szeles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Szeles, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Szeles graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Szeles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szeles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 32 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. L S. Szeles practice?
Dr. L Szeles practices Otolaryngology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Otolaryngologists.