A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Tar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Tar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Tar, JD, MD, MPH is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tar graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Tar JD, MD, and MPH is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Tar practice?
- Dr. Leslie Tar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Tar practices Rheumatology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL and Meadville, PA.
See Port Charlotte Rheumatologists.