A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Theodore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodore graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Theodore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Dantes Theodore MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Theodore practice?
- Dr. Leslie Theodore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Theodore practices Internal Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists.