A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Touger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Touger is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Touger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Touger graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Touger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Touger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Touger practice?
- Dr. Leslie Touger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Touger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians and Scottsdale Pediatric Specialists.