A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Trien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Trien, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trien graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Trien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Bay Radiology Office at Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Rolstad Trien MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Trien practice?
- Dr. Leslie Trien has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Trien practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.