A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Tripp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tripp
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tripp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Tripp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Southern Maine Med Ctr, Biddeford, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Neal Tripp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie N. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Leslie Tripp has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Tripp practices Family Medicine near Saco, ME.
See Saco Primary Care Doctors.