A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Tripp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Tripp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Southern Maine Med Ctr, Biddeford, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Neal Tripp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie N. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Leslie Tripp has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Tripp practices Family Medicine near Saco, ME.
See Saco Primary Care Doctors.