A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Turk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Turk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Turk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Louis Turk MD is a male Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Turk practice?
- Dr. Leslie Turk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Turk practices Dermatology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Minden, LA and Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Dermatologists.