A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Walker, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Walker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Vernor Walker BS, MD, and MS is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie V. Walker practice?
- Dr. Leslie Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Walker practices Internal Medicine near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Internists.