A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Vensel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Vensel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Vensel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vensel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Vensel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie A Vensel MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Vensel practice?
- Dr. Leslie Vensel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Vensel practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Chelsea Internists.