Learn more about Dr. Leslie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Miller, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Failure
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie William Miller BA and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leslie W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Leslie Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Miller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.