Dr. Leslie Rose MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 27th, 2014
He was very disinterested in me as a patient. Will never go back to him again!!!!!

June 25th, 2013
The doctor is male
Dr. Rose is a male internal medicine physician. He is known for treating complicated patients with multiple conditions in a courteous and professional manner.

February 12th, 2013
took my mom for a second appt. with Dr. Rose. She had a bedsore & home health care company said she needed to go to him to get an order for a gel overlay for her mattress because she had a bedsore that wouldn't go away. Had a 9:30 appt.& it was 2 hrs. before she was seen & NEVER during that time did anyone ever say anything to us,,like sorry he is running late, etc. I gave him the email address that the comp. said for him to send the order.. he comes back in the room & says I faxed the order & I said faxed? Yes he says that's what we do in the 20th century & we also have flushing toilets..I was so shocked & couldn't; believe how rude he was.. We were there 4 hours.. Then it took another week to get the overlay because they don't take fax orders so it took several calls to the Dr.'s office to finally get them to email an order...