A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Smith is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Smith, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Memorial Hospital, Stafford Springs CT
- Out of State Hospital
- John Peter Smith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Wayne Smith MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Leslie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Smith practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.