A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Wayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Wayne, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayne graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wayne has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Wayne MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Wayne practice?
- Dr. Leslie Wayne has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Wayne practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.