Dr. Leslie Weiner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Weiner?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2014

When I first went to see Dr. Weiner, I had been very sick with neurological symptoms for over a year. I had seen many neurologists and no one could give me a definitive diagnosis and treatment. Most of them just didn’t take the time with me to really study my complicated case. Dr. Weiner really LISTENED and asked lots of questions on my first visit. With neurological diseases, it can be very hard to make a solid diagnosis. For that reason, I believe listening and BELIEVING your patient is even more critical. This was the first thing I noticed about Dr. Weiner. He is an a really good listener. He carefully absorbed each piece of information I provided and worked to develop a list of possible diseases to rule out and consider – an amazing diagnostician. He also exhibits real compassion that is so especially important to those that have gone undiagnosed for any length of time. Dr. Weiner thinks outside the box and keeps and open mind (I have found this to be true of many of the docs at USC). Most importantly, he made me a true partner in the decision process about treatment. I now have a diagnosis, received treatment and I feel much, much better. Dr. Weiner made all the difference in my quality of life.

Posted on June 15th, 2011

DR. WEINER IS EXTREMELY FOCUSED ON EVERYTHING I SAY TO HIM. HE NEVER RUSHES OUT OF THE ROOM UNTIL THE VISIT IS TRULY FINISHED.ALL OF MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED. HE THINKS ABOUT EVERYTHING HECAN DO TO HELP. HIS KNOWLEGE OF MS IS VAST. ANYONE WOULD BENEFIT FROM HAVING HIM AS THEIR NEUROLOGIST

Posted on October 11th, 2014