A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Donald Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Leslie Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Gastroenterologists.