A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Weisberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Weisberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ann Weisberg MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Leslie Weisberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Weisberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Allergists and Plano Internists.