A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Weisberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Weisberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ann Weisberg MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Leslie Weisberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Weisberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Allergists and Plano Internists.