A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wiener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Wiener, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Wiener MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Wiener practice?
- Dr. Leslie Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Wiener practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Internists and Haddonfield Cardiologists.