A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Wilkinson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wilkinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Denise Wilkinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley D. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Lesley Wilkinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Wilkinson practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.