A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Evelyn Wilson MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Leslie Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.