A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Evelyn Wilson MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Leslie Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.