A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Wise, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Wise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Wise MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Wise practice?
- Dr. Leslie Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Wise practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.