A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Wise, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Wise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Wise MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Wise practice?
- Dr. Leslie Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Wise practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.