A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Woodcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Woodcock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodcock
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Woodcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Woodcock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodcock graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Woodcock has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Dana Woodcock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Woodcock practice?
- Dr. Leslie Woodcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Woodcock practices Ophthalmology near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Ophthalmologists.