Learn more about Dr. Leslie Woodcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Woodcock is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Woodcock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodcock graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Woodcock has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Carthage Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodcock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Woodcock practice?
Dr. Leslie Woodcock practices Ophthalmology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Ophthalmologists.