Dr. Leslie Woodcock Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Woodcock Jr?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Woodcock Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2015

Arrogant, impatient, and insensitive. He may be a very skilled surgeon, but his office is literally and figuratively ice cold. He had NO bedside manner, was obviously in a huge hurry from the time he entered the room, didn't ask if I had questions or concerns, didn't explain the surgical procedure,... he was just very cavalier and dismissive. No way was I going to give him my money, much less control over my eyes.

May 20th, 2015

Steer away.

In my opinion, this is a chop shop. Horrible cramped waiting room where you wait for hours with no attention from staff. Finally nearly uncivil staff bring you back, you wait another long top, get a rush job in consultations, and I couldn't even get a detailed bill when I left after surgery followup. An unacceptable hostile cashier, who would not look up from her desk, told me they couldn't give me a statement, and it would be mailed. No surprise that it never was mailed. Finally, I was steered here by a local optometrist named Roth, who said Woodcock is the best at my procedire, but Roth neglected to disclosed that he is also associated with the Woodcock practice as I later found out. Please note that I have put off this review for almost a year, but feel that others may benefit from my opinion.

September 19th, 2017