A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesly Baugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesly Baugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baugh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baugh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesly Baugh, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baugh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Baugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesly Heather Baugh MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lesly H. Baugh practice?
- Dr. Lesly Baugh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lesly Baugh practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Frederick Psychiatrists.