A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesly Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesly Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesly Davidson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesly Salgado Davidson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lesly S. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Lesly Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lesly Davidson practices Dermatology near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mt Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Dermatologists.