A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesly Pompy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesly Pompy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesly Pompy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pompy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pompy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Mercy Memorial HospitalSt Monroe,Mj
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesly Pompy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesly Pompy practice?
- Dr. Lesly Pompy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lesly Pompy practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Anesthesiologists and Monroe Pain Management Doctors.