Pain Management Specialist

Dr. Schofferman epitomizes the human side of the practice of medicine. show details Dr. Schofferman epitomizes the human side of the practice of medicine.
Sep 14th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Schofferman's for the past 12 years. Until I was referred to him I had undergone 8 surgeries on my leg, knee, and back for the same problem. The mosaic of doctors that treated me prior to my time with Dr. S were pulling straws, literally guessing at my diagnosis, prescribing myriad Rx's to attempt to minimize my chronic pain syndrome. Dr. Schofferman has been extraordinarily consistent in his approach, treatment, patience, understanding, research and drive concerning my diagnosis and myself as a person; a human rather than a statistic. I am reminded upon each visit how much this man concerns himself with the health of his patients. anyone who is blessed enugh to spend time with him in an effort to discuss a disability will leave a better person for it. He has played a spectacular role in my ability to manage a chronic pain syndrome, helping me manage the tremendous array of challenges that a diagnosis like mine places upon me. I am forever grateful for his work and would implore anyone with the opportunity to visit with him, especially in a circumstance where a number of other physicians have proved futile in their attempts at finding you relief. No doctore can compare to Dr. Schofferman.