A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Adler, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative and Energy Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Allen Adler MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lester A. Adler practice?
- Dr. Lester Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Adler practices Internal Medicine near Sedona, AZ.
See Sedona Internists.