A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Borden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Borden, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Stuart Borden MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lester S. Borden practice?
- Dr. Lester Borden has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Borden practices Urology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Urologists.