Dr. Lester Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
A doctor who really listens.

December 30th, 2015
The Best Doctors in North Carolina - Brown, Gaden, & Upchurch
Dr. Brown and his staff are awesome. Because of there awesome care, I have lost thirty pounds, controlled Blood Pressure, and stress reduction. I am thriving finally after years of illness and depression.

June 1st, 2015
Been with you for a long time now Dr. B. . .. . . I know your really great and a hard worker . . (no doubt in my mind) i'm here if you ever want to catch up . . . be good sir . .

June 1st, 2015
The Best Darn Doctor you could ever have.
This physician should be the "model" for who and what a physician should be: compassionate, patient, understanding, a partner in your care, respectful, a good listener, caring, and having an ever present smile, laughter and a terrific sense of humor. Best of all, he's very humble and never comes across as being inpatient, in a hurry, or snooty. He's been my provider for the past 13 years, and I intend to continue seeing him until his practice is over. I have and would highly recommend other people to see him. He's good as they come!!

March 24th, 2015
I am thankful that I found Dr. Brown. He was my Dr. when he first came to NC. I moved away and have had plenty of uncaring, incompetent Doctors since then. I recently moved back closer to the area and Dr. Brown is still the same caring, competent, professional Doctor that he has always been. The office wait time is extended, but; well worth the care you will receive. My health is complicated now and I have faith that God is going to work through Dr. Brown to accurately diagnose and treat my condition. Dr. Brown has morals and values and money doesn't dictate how he cares for his Patients.

May 28th, 2014
A Man After My Own Heart
Dr. Brown has an excellent bedside manner. He stays up on the latest in medicine for all people. He is very approachable and makes if easy to talk to him about anything. He cares for the whole person. You are not just a number on a chart.

October 11th, 2013
A very caring doctor that take the time to explain

November 28th, 2012
Unethical. Cruel. Deceptive.

November 24th, 2012
Bedside Manner Is Back
Dr. Brown is one of the few Doctors that actually listens to what is being said. His warm/friendly demeanor takes the sting out being told what you HAVE to do, lol. I have referred patients to him and his office because of his caring manner and willingness to listen and not judge what you're saying and will continue to do so because I believe in his style of medicine. Thank you Dr. Brown!

October 3rd, 2012
Dr. Brown is a awesome Dr. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 17th, 2011
I haven't been a patient of Dr. Brown's for a long time. But when I was a patient he always made sure he answered all my questions. He is an excellent doctor. Since I found out he has a practice in Kannapolis now which is closer to me. I will become a patient of his again. If you are looking for a good Family Medicine doctor. You should see Dr. Brown.

May 10th, 2011
Best Doctor ever
I drive an hour just to see dr. Brown! He is the most caring and intelligent doctor ever. The only reason why you have to wait to see him is because he takes his time with his patients, answers all questions and makes sure he is healthy. My mom is still alive thanks to him. He cares about people not money!!!!