A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Cohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Cohn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lester Cohn practice?
- Dr. Lester Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Cohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons.