Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lester Cohn
Dr. Lester Cohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cohn is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Providence Tarzana Medical Center and Providence Tarzana Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lester Cohn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Lester Cohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr. John King
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Tarzana, CA 1.36 mi54
Dr. Tye Ouzounian III
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Tarzana, CA 1.40 mi36
Dr. Kevin Nadel
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Tarzana, CA 1.40 mi18