Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Lester Dyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Dyke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Dyke, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dyke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lester M. Dyke practice?
Dr. Lester Dyke practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Cardiothoracic Surgeons, McAllen Surgeons, McAllen Family Physicians, and McAllen Cardiologists.