Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lester Gottesman
Dr. Lester Gottesman, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Gottesman is affiliated with St Luke's Cornwall Hospital-Cornwall Campus, Slrhc and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Gottesman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lester Gottesman has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Lester Gottesman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.