A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Gottesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Gottesman, Lester Gottesman MD, FACS, FASCRS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Gottesman, MD, FACS is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Anal Condyloma
- Anorectal Disorders
- Anus Diseases
- Fecal Incontinence
- Rectal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottesman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottesman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Gottesman MD and FACS is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lester Gottesman practice?
- Dr. Lester Gottesman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lester Gottesman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Colorectal Surgeons.