A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Himmelreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Himmelreich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Himmelreich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Himmelreich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Himmelreich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Masland Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Leon Himmelreich MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lester L. Himmelreich practice?
- Dr. Lester Himmelreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Himmelreich practices Internal Medicine near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Internists.